Spectrum SMT has been appointed as distributors for the highly innovative Cluso InvMan smart storage system which has been making huge strides in the streamlining of inventory management in electronics manufacturing.
Cluso beats all other existing systems:
- It accommodates multi-user simultaneous picking and stocking components. No queues waiting to access the system.
- Fully flexible storage in both width and height allowing change of storage from 7” to 15” (S1 only) and different reel widths (S1 & S2) without having to specify when ordering the system.
- Total traceability from component arrival in the factory to depletion. You know where the components have been used from the interface. It also shows when a reel is depleted so no time wasted searching for that phantom reel.
- Allows storage of both reel and loose components.
Smart Inventory Management
The Cluso InvMan transforms your warehouse to a smart inventory management system that saves time & money and improves productivity and efficiency.
InvMan delivers outstanding productivity by:
- Simplifying receiving, storage and retrieval
- Eliminating kitting
- Automatically monitoring stock levels
- Enforcing First-In-First-Out
- Delivering full traceability
- Reducing warehousing space significantly
- Automatic detection through use of IR beams and sensors
- No wait time as multi-user capable
- Extremely fast set up on feeders direct from inventory storage
Designed to be as flexible as possible with the ability to adjust the location width at any time to accommodate any size reel in less than 3 seconds.To store a reel it is as easy as scanning any empty location and scanning the component barcode number.